Terms and conditions under which Rooms are permitted to be used by Guests
1. Tariff : Your Room Tariff is as agreed at the Front Desk. This is for the room only and is exclusive of all Government Taxes & Service Charges, which may be applicable from time to time.
2. Bill Settlement : Bills must be settled on presentation. No personal cheques would be accepted.
3. Company’s Lien on Customer and Belongings : In case of default in payment of bills by the guest, the Management shall be entitled to a lien on the luggage and belongings and detain the same and sell or auction such property any time after the day of departure without reference to the party and appropriate the net sale proceeds towards the amount due from the guest.
4. Departure : Check – Out time is 24 hours. Please confirm with the Front Desk if you wish to extend your stay.
5. Luggage Storage : Luggage may be stored in the Left Luggage Room at the own risk of the Guest towards any loss or damage from any cause. The permissible period is only one day.
6. Guest’s Belongings : Safe Deposit Lockers are available on request. The company will not be responsible in any way whatsoever for the loss of resident’s belongings or for damage thereof whether due to the negligence of Hotel Employee’s or Gust’s or Agent’s or any other cause including theft and pilferage.
7. Hazardous Goods : Storing of Cinema Films, raw or exposed or any other article of a Combustible or Hazardous nature in Rooms or any other area of the Hotel is strictly prohibited. Management’s decision will remain final and binding.
8. Damage to Property : The Guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the Hotel and it’s property caused by them, their guest’s or any person whom they are responsible for in the premises of the Hotel.
9. Management’s Rights : The Management reserves for itself the absolute right of admission to any person into the hotel premises and to request any guest to vacate his or her room at any moment without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever and the guest will be bound to vacate when requested to do so. In case of default, the Management will be entitled to remove the luggage and belongings of the guest from the room occupied by him / her and lock the room.
10. Relation between Company and Guest : Nothing herein above shall constitute or be deemed to constitute any tenancy, sub-tenancy or any right of tenancy or any right of interest in the hotel premises or any part of portion thereof in favor of any guest or resident and the company shall always be deemed to be in full absolute possession and control of the hotel premises.
11. Government Rules and Regulations : Guests are requested to observe Government Rules and Regulations in force from time to time in respect of Registration, Alcoholic Drinks, Firearms, etc.
12. Visitors & Pets : Visitors & Pets are not allowed in the guest rooms. Pets are not permitted anywhere within the premises of the hotel.
13. Amendment of Rules : The Management reserves the right to add, to alter and amend the above terms, conditions and rules, without any prior notice or reason.